As companies like yours aspire to build, broaden, and strengthen their commitment to social responsibility and community engagement, the New Hampshire Boat Museum’s (NHBM) Corporate Sponsorship are opportunities for that kind of investment. Our goal is to help your company connect with an important constituency – our nearly 10,000 visitors, 500 members, and thousands of social media followers.
As a Sponsor, your company will help ensure that the New Hampshire Boat Museum can continue its efforts to provide transformative experiences of engagement and discovery for everyone within our community, our region, our state, and beyond. With your tax-deductible gift you will receive an array of benefits that will promote your company to our targeted market.
Corporate Sponsors help us fulfill our mission to preserve and inspire an understanding of New Hampshire’s freshwater boating heritage through:
- Development of annual exhibitions
- Preserving vintage and classic boats, works of art, books and materials in our library archives
- Hands-on educational programs for youth and adults
- Scholarships for hands-on classes: boat building, model yacht building, community sailing, wooden boat graduate school, and Lake Discovery Day Camp
- Sharing the boating heritage and traditions of living on New Hampshire’s fresh waterways
- Support the development of educational programming for school groups
Sponsors receive recognition in print, digitally, and on social media that goes out to our constituents and beyond. This includes the Museum’s newsletter, the Boathouse News and the annual report. Plus recognition here on our website. Sponsors of programs and events will receive benefits specifically related to those activities. Depending on the level of sponsorship, starting at $500, other benefits include:
- Membership to NHBM
- Guest passes for clients
- Discount or passes for rides on our vintage-style wooden boat, the Millie B
- Discount in the museum store
- Logo, or logo and link on NHBM’s website