Saturday, June 19, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Cotton Valley Rail Trail
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire 03894
The Back Bay Skippers Model Yacht Club hosts the annual Sasquatch Footy Regatta at Back Bay on June 19, 2021. Races are from 10 AM until 3 PM. Awards are presented to the top 3 places. The Regatta is open to all AMYA Footy Class boats. On site registration for participants starts at 9 AM and requires a $10 entry fee and filling in a 2021 Sasquatch Entry Form. Watch for free. Awards will be presented as soon as possible after the last race.
Masks are required. Please observe Social Distancing guidelines.
Official Race Notice for Participants: Sasquatch Footy Race Notice 2021
The Sasquatch Footy Regatta is part of the Nor’easter Footy Series that consists of several other regattas in the New England Area. This year’s events in the series are:
- May 8, 2021 Old Man in the Mountain Sandy Pond, Nashua NH
- June 19, 2021 Sasquatch, Back Bay, Wolfeboro NH
- July 10, 2021 Scott Spacie Memorial, Needham MA
- August 14, 2021 Sheila Ryan Memorial, Lily Pond, Gilford NH
- October 30, 2021 Sandy Pond, Nashua NH or Needham MA
YouTube Video: Sheila Ryan Memorial Footy Regatta September 19, 2020
NHPR Audio, Transcript, Slideshow: 2014 Sasquatch Footy Regatta at Back Bay