HOURS OF OPERATION
Memorial Day through Columbus Day
Monday through Saturday 10-4
Sunday Noon – 4
New Hampshire Boat Museum
399 Center Street
Wolfeboro Falls, NH 03896
|6 & Under||Free|
(2 Adults & 2 children 7-17)
|Active Military & Families||Free|
– Defined as 10 or more people
|$3.50 per person, with driver and guide free|
The New Hampshire Boat Museum is proud to be a member of the Council of American Maritime Museums. Any of the New Hampshire Boat Museum’s Members at the donor ($100) level and above also become members of the Council of American Maritime Museums. This allows you reciprocal admission to participating maritime museums across the US. To see a list of participating museums visit the Council of American Maritime Museums website.
The New Hampshire Boat Museum is a proud Blue Star Museum! All active duty military members and their families will receive free admission to the museum. Visit Blue Star Museums website to see other participating attractions.
Coupon from the Fun Pass includes one child (ages 7-17) admitted free with purchase of one adult admission. Click here to learn more about the Fun Pass.
The New Hampshire Boat Museum is proud to be a part of the New Hampshire Heritage Trail. The goal of the Experience New Hampshire Heritage Trail is to create awareness of the many exciting history and cultural heritage museums in the Portsmouth to Plymouth region. By visiting our diverse museums, historic sites, and homes, you will encounter the authentic New Hampshire experience. With over 300 years of history to explore, the trail museums bring to life the New Hampshire independent spirit that is still alive and vibrant today. See all trail destinations by following the link for descriptions, hours and locations.
KidStuff Coupon Books has raised over $65 million for education and is sold exclusively through daycares, preschools, elementary, middle, and high schools! Throughout the 16 months that most KidStuff Coupon Books’ coupons are valid, families quickly save more than the $25.00 cost of the book with great coupons for shopping, family activities, and food! The New Hampshire Boat Museum coupon offeres $5.00 off the price of a family admission of $17, good for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Is the Museum Handicap Accessible?Yes the museum is handicapped accessible, including the restroom
- Parking?We have plenty of parking and it is free
- Group Tours?
Defined as 10 or more people
$3.50 per person, with driver and guide free
Call ahead for a special personalized welcome
- Discounts for AARP & AAA Members?Yes. Show your card and receive $1.00 off admission price.
- Fun for children?Yes. We have interactive and educational games to keep children interested.
- Food?We do not serve food, however guests can utilize the picnic benches under the pines behind the museum if they want to bring a lunch.
- Is there a beach? Albee Beach on Lake Wentworth is public and easy walking distance from the museum.
- Walking distance from downtown Wolfeboro?We are two miles from downtown Wolfeboro. The Wolfeboro Trolley provides rides around Wolfeboro and the Museum is a stop on their schedule.
- Council of American Maritime MuseumsYes, we are members of the Council of American Maritime Museums. Show your CAMM membership card and you will receive free admission to the New Hampshire Boat Museum. Don’t have a CAMM membership? Any purchase of a New Hampshire Boat Museum membership over $100 will also get you a membership to CAMM and free admission to any American Maritime Museum that is a member of CAMM.