As companies like yours aspire to build, broaden, and strengthen their commitment to social responsibility and community engagement, the New Hampshire Boat Museum’s (NHBM) Business Partner program and Business Sponsorships are opportunities for that kind of investment. Our goal is to help your company connect with an important constituency – our nearly 10,000 visitors, 500 members, and thousands of social media followers.
As a Partner or Sponsor, your company will help ensure that the New Hampshire Boat Museum can continue its efforts to provide transformative experiences of engagement and discovery for everyone within our community, our region, our state, and beyond. With your tax-deductible gift you will receive an array of benefits that will promote your company to our targeted market.
Business Partners and Sponsors help us fulfill our mission to preserve and inspire an understanding of New Hampshire’s freshwater boating heritage through:
- Development of annual exhibitions
- Preserving vintage and classic boats, works of art, books and materials in our library archives
- Hands-on educational programs for youth and adults
- Sharing the boating heritage and traditions of living on New Hampshire’s fresh waterways
- Support the development of educational programming for school groups
Partners and Sponsors receive recognition in print and social media that goes out to our constituents and beyond as well as in the Museum’s newsletter, the Boathouse News and the annual report. Plus recognition here on our website. Sponsors of programs and events will receive benefits specifically related to those activities. Depending on the level of partnership or sponsorship other benefits include:
- Membership to NHBM
- Guest passes for clients
- Discount or passes for rides on our vintage-style wooden boat, the Millie B
- Discount in the museum store
- Logo, or logo and link on NHBM’s website