Wolfeboro, known as The Oldest Summer Resort in America, is a picturesque community featuring a variety of year-round shops, restaurants, accommodations, services and events for your family to enjoy. To help you plan your visit during the Regatta, we have information for you below. Please also visit the Wolfeboro Chamber of Commerce website for even more details.
- Inn on Main 603-569-1335 – www.innnewhampshire.com Will hold rooms until June 30th
- Lake Motel 888-569-1110 www.thelakemotel.com Will hold rooms until June 30th
- Wolfeboro Inn 603-569-3016 – wolfeboroinn.com Will hold rooms until June 15.
Other Wolfeboro Lodging Properties
- Afton Inn B&B 800-569-0866 (no website)
- Alicia’s of Wolfeboro B&B 603-569-2204 – www.aliciasbandb.com
- Clearwater Lodges 609-569-2370 – www.clearwaterlodgesnh.com
- The Cottages 603-569-9999 www.thecottagesnh.com
- Grey Shingles Camps 603-998-3054 www.greyshinglescamps.com
- Mirror Lake Bed and Boat 603-569-3836 – (no website)
- 123 North Main B&B 1-800-577-9506 (no website)
- 1810 House 603-515- 1765 – www.1810house.net
- Piping Rock Resort 603-569-1915 – www.pipingrockresort.com
- Pow-Wow Lodges Motel and Cottages 603-515-7011 – www.powwowlodges.com
- The Suite Inn 569-9959 – www.thesuiteinn.com
- Summerhawk Lakeside Cottages 603-362-4020 – www.summerhawknh.com
- Sunset Lodges on Lake Winnipesaukee 603-569-2636 – www.sunsetlodges.com
- Topsides B&B 603-569-3834 – www.topsidesbb.com
- Windrifter Resort 603-569-1323 – www.windrifterresort.com
Please consider eating at these fine Wolfeboro restaurants who partner with the museum each season.
Club 59 Steakhouse : 603.569.9869
Downtown Grille Cafe : 603.569.4504
Garwoods Restaurant & Pub : 603.569.7788
Jo Greens Garden Cafe & Upper Deck Pub & Game Room : 603.569.8668
Morrisseys’ Front Porch : 603.569.3662
Nolan’s Brick Oven Bistro: 603.515.1028
Seven Suns Coffee & Tea : 603.515.1010
The Cider Press Restaurant : 603.569.2028
Wolfeborough Diner : 603.569.2997
Wolfetrap Gill & Rawbar : 603.569.1047
Wolfe’s Tavern : 603.569.3016
View Wolfeboro Town Docks in a larger map
If you arrive early in the day you might be able to find parking on Main Street close to the Town Docks. There is, however, a Public Parking Lot located in Back Bay which is within walking distance of downtown
View Public Parking in a larger map
- Other Things To Do
New Hampshire Boat Museum
397 Center St, Rte 28,
Wolfeboro, NH 03896
Come visit us! Exhibits featuring the boating history and heritage of New Hampshire’s lakes and rivers.
Memorial Day Weekend – Columbus Day. Monday – Saturday, 10a.m. – 4p.m.; Sunday 12noon – 4p.m.
Wright Museum of WWII History
77 Center St.
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
Devoted to preserving and sharing the stories of the Greatest Generation. Exhibits illustrating 1940s home life and a nationally-significant military vehicle collection bring the past to life. Visit either the Wright Museum or the New Hampshire Boat Museum and receive a discount pass to visit both museums!
Wolfeboro Trolley Company
Wolfeboro Falls, NH 03896
Discover America’s Oldest Summer Resort in a Turn-of-the-Century-Style Trolley. Narrated 45-minute tours of historic Wolfeboro feature scenic views of Lake Winnipesaukee, beautiful waterfront homes and many points of interest. Tours leave the Wolfeboro Town docks and the Wolfeboro Railroad Station. All-Day Pass and 2-day passes available. Children under 4 Free.
Castle in the Clouds
Visit Tom and Olive Plant’s mountaintop estate “Lucknow”, built in 1913-1914 high in the Ossipee Mountain Range with a breathtaking vista of Lake Winnipesaukee and the hills and mountains beyond. Known as the Castle in the Clouds since its opening to the public in 1959, the house is an unusual example of Arts and Crafts architecture in New England, expressing that aesthetic movement’s philosophy of living in harmony with nature.