Parts, Service & Rentals
We would greatly appreciate it if you mention that the New Hampshire Boat Museum sent you.
- Contact Lisa Simpson Lutts at 603-569-4554 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the name of a local appraiser for your antique wooden boat.
Antique Engine Parts and Service:
- Trexler’s Marina, 15 Long Island Rd. Moultonborough, NH, 603-253-7315
- They have factory-certified marine technicians servicing Volvo Penta, OMC Cobra Stern Drives, Suzuki, and Yamaha Outboards using the finest up-to-date equipment. They also service Mercruiser Stern Drives, Johnson/Evinrude, Mercury, and Honda Outboards. They also do canvas repair, accessory repair (such as electrical systems), and boat storage.
- Shep Brown’s Boat Basin, 31 Lovejoy Sands Rd. Meredith, NH 03253, 603-279-4573
- They have a computerized inventory to help you find the right part or they will locate your part if they do not have it in stock and ship it to you.
- M & M Marine Salvage, 8 Jenness Hill Rd. Meredith, NH, 603-279-5041
- 2nd largest used motorboat parts retailer in the US. Only has freshwater parts, they do not want parts or boats that came from salt water.
- They have stock of engines, outdrives, and outboard lower units.
Antique Wooden Boat Service & Parts:
- Lakes Region Restorations, 990 Center St. Wolfeboro Falls, NH, 603-569-5038
- Contact Phil Spencer
- Services: Complete restoration of wooden boats up to 30’, refinishing including paint and varnish, custom design and builds, custom design of gold leaf lettering, new engine installations, marine wiring, complete winter care, spring/summer launches, propeller and driveline servicing, custom trailers, re-chroming, and upholstery.
- Runabout Restorations, Wolfeboro Falls, NH, 603-455-4249, Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Charlie Wallace
- Services: Complete restorations, fine finish work, engine work, regular maintenance, and additional service such as hardware. They also have a collection of vintage hardware for sale.
Fiberglass Boat Repair:
- Unique Boat Restoration, 376 Whitter Highway, Moultonborough, NH, 603-253-3848
- Ship Shape Marine Works, 26 Waterford Pl, Gilford, NH 03249, 603-528-7769.
- The Canvas Guys, 226 Intervale Rd. Gilford, NH 03249, 603-293-8151.
- Village Canvas Co, 31 Foundry Ave. Meredith, NH 03253, 603-279-6717.
- Canvas Plus, 46 Union Warf Rd. Mirror Lake, NH 03853, 603-569-2898.
Water Sport Rentals:
- Powerboats & Jet Ski’s
- Fay’s Boat Yard, 71 Varney Point Rd. Gilford, NH 03249 (603) 293-8000
- Glendale Marine, 17 Dock Road Gilford NH 03249 (603) 293-2207
- Meredith Marina, 2 Bayshore Drive Meredith, NH 03253 (603) 279-7921
- Shep Brown’s Boat Basin, 31 Lovejoy Sands Road Meredith, NH 03253 (603) 279-4573
- Thurston’s Marina, PO Box 5400 Weirs Beach, NH 03246 (603) 366-4811
- Trexler’s Marina At The Long Island Bridge Neck Road, Moultonboro, NH (603) 253-7315
- West Alton Marina, RFD #4, Box 397 Laconia, NH 03246 Located on Route 11 in West Alton (603) 875-7788
- Winnisquam Marine, PO Box 250 Winnisquam, NH (603) 524-8380
- Goodhue & Hawkins Navy Yard, 244 Sewall Rd, Wolfeboro, NH (603) 569-2371
- Channel Marine, 96 Channel Lane, Weirs Beach, NH (603) 366-4801
- Canoe, Kayak & Paddleboard Rentals:
- Sailboat Rentals:
- Waterskiing Rentals & Equipment:
- Sports & Marine ParaFUNalia, 44 Weirs Road, Gildord, NH (603) 293-8998. They rent water skiing boats, paddleboards, wakeboards, kneeboards, and water skiing equipment.
- Scuba Diving:
- Dive Winnipesaukee, 4 North Main St., Wolfeboro, NH (603) 569-8080. They do scuba lessons, equipment, training, and sessions.