Adult & Family Boat Building-
Saturday, July 8th through Sunday, July 16th
Classes: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Application & Payment
Description: In this session, adults can work individually or as a team with family and/or children. Choose between making the one person canoe, a one person kayak, a Paddleboard, a Bevin’s Skiff, and Opti Sailboat. We will supply all the tools, supplies and expertise to help you build your boat. Depending on the type of boat you select to build, you may be finished with your project prior to the end of the course. The extra time is allocated for those building the Opti Sailboat or the Paddleboard.
Kits expected to be available for purchase are:
• Six Hour Canoe: A one person plywood canoe $695
• Kayak: One person Kayak – max #160lb $995
• Bevin’s Skiff (A 11’6? skiff that will accomodate several adults and can be adapted to handle a small outboard motor.) $1,195
• Optimist Sailboat Dinghy- $1,395
• 12' 6" Paddleboard $1,195
There is a $60 surcharge registration fee for Non-Members and a $30 registration fee for museum members. To register, please complete the above application and return with payment to PO Box 1195 Wolfeboro Falls, NH 03896. Checks can be made payable to NHBM or pay online here.
For further information contact: Museum staff at 603-569-4554 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org