1976 Porsche 912E
- 1976 912E Limited production of only 2,100 units, in wonderful condition. This is the same galvanized body as the 911S, with a smaller VW-Porsche 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine of 90HP. This engine has a big history, including many German aircraft and cars. Parts are readily available and maintenance is low. Together with the 5-speed manual transmission, the car handles very well. With a recent refurbishment of paint and interior (original colors), together with desirable Fuch’s 911S rims, the car is stunning! Acquired from Canyon State Classics in 2013, there are no known maintenance issues. Collector owned and stored in heated facility, this car is ready to drive and enjoy today!
- Manufacturer: Porsche
- Model: 912E
- Year: 1976
- Style: Coupe
- Vin #: 912 6000 294
- Mileage: 77,600
- Exterior Color: Yellow
- Interior Color: Brown/Black
- Years Owned: 3
- Comments from the Owner: Original engine #406 0327
- Cylinders: 4
- Transmission: 55P manual
- Engine Size: 2.0L
- Mechanical Condition: Excellent
- Comments from the Owner: Runs smooth, strong, no issues
- Shop Where Work was Completed: Canyon State Classics, AZ
- Description of Work: Total quality repaint and refurbished interior in 2013.
Owner Rates the Following:
- Overall Condition: #2 Fine based off the How to Use Price Guide provided by Old Cars Weekly.