10th Annual Boathouse Tour
Thursday, August 11th – Rain Date: Friday, August 12th
Tour by Vintage Wooden Boat
- -This tour is completed with a New Hampshire Boat museum volunteer driving an antique wooden boat. So hop on board and enjoy the thrill ride!
- -Ticket price for not-yet museum members is $150 and museum members is $135.
Tour by Antique Pre-WWII Car
- -This tour is completed with a New Hampshire Boat museum volunteer driving a pre-WWII antique vehicle. So sit back and enjoy the ride!
- -Ticket price for not-yet museum members is $75 and for museum members is $67.50.
Tour in Your Own Vehicle
- -Complete this tour in your own car, at your own pace! Bring friends and family and spend the day admiring the beautiful and historic boathouses on the lake.
- -Tour starts at 9am and closes at 4pm. It takes about 2-3 hours to complete so please plan accordingly with the boathouses closing at 4pm.
- -Ticket price for not-yet museum members is $40 and for museum members is $36.
With any ticket purchased, please enjoy free admission to the New Hampshire Boat Museum before or after your tour. The museum will be open on Thursday, August 11, 2015 from 9am to 4pm.