The 2014 Annual Appeal – Your Gift Makes a Difference!
Logan Gil’s look of joy tells it all. Donations from last year’s Annual Appeal supported Lake Discovery Camp, where unforgettable memories and experiences for young people ages 5-14 were created.
During this magical week, our campers’ days were filled with active engaged learning experiences including water science and ecology, model yachting, boating safety, arts and crafts, lake history, and riding the Millie B – all things I know you’re passionate about.
While we are proud of our many education programs, as the Museum grows and develops it is highly imperative that we properly care for our large permanent collection. Without the collection which is used in temporary exhibits, the Museum would not be able to meet its core mission of preserving, teaching, and exhibiting the heritage of New Hampshire’s freshwater boating for our close to 10,000 annual visitors.
With a collection of over 1,000 items ranging from antique boats, models, historic photographs, archives, and lake memorabilia it is paramount that we preserve these items so that future generations can learn from them.
Your gift to the 2014 Annual Appeal is an investment in the Museum. Please consider donating generously this year. Your gift will help us preserve the important permanent collection by funding:
- Acid free archival boxes, folders, and sleeves to house the Museum’s large archives of historic photographs, newspapers, documents, plans, film, and pamphlets
- An upgrade of our collection’s database software, Past Perfect, to better track and care for the collection
- A stipend for a college intern to photograph, inventory, and rehouse the permanent collection
Please consider a tax-deductible contribution today which will help preserve your passion and ours – the boating heritage of New Hampshire.
Joe and I thank you in advance for your consideration and for your continued support of the New Hampshire Boat Museum.
Lisa Simpson Lutts Joe DeChiaro
Executive Director Board Chair
1940 ( 2001) 23 Ft Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Runabout
Please Call for Price 603-387-9180 or 603-569-4554
A classic reproduction Chris Craft by renowned custom boat builder – Fish Brothers- Queensbury, NY www.fishcustomboats.co. This mint condition modern construction classic has only 71 hours of use by the original owner. The boat provides a reliable and comfortable “wooden boat ride” and includes all of these important features:
• Powered by a 350 CI fuel injected Mercruiser – 315 HP with Velvet Drive Transmission
• Double planked bottom – dry bilge!
• Bugatti windshields – front and rear seats
• Original Chris Craft blue face gauges
• Banjo Steering Wheel
• Water line mooring cover
• Tandem axle custom Sierra trailer w/ hydraulic surge brakes
• Automatic fire suppression system in the engine compartment
A virtually brand new Chris Craft classic for well under the current factory price.
Can be seen at the New Hampshire Boat Museum in Wolfeboro.
Contact Hank Why @ The New Hampshire Boat Museum, email@example.com or 603/387-9180 or firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-569-4554.